Bridge cutter- Express 600
- The Express 600 is a very flexible, compact and top-quality Bridge cutter.
- Thanks to the 45° tilting blade and the extra 360° rotating table, the Express is good for cutting countertops and cut-to-size.
- Machine is installed on a strong monoblock steel frame. It is pre-installed and tested before transport to customer. The installation at customer site is very simple and needs half day only.
- The side rail is 3400mm in length, which is 1300mm less than a normal Bridge cutter. It saves the space.
- Blade rpm controlled by an inverter, it is able to cut granite, marble, quartz and other types of stones. Also it is excellent at energy saving.
- The automatic 45° tilting blade can do nice mitre cut. On request, the blade is able to tilt up to 90°.
- Upgraded PLC software and 7”touch screen offer easy operation and fast cutting. Pages shown include axis positions and destinations, cutting programs, and alarm diagnostics with every function and push buttons displayed state.
- The side rails use linear rails. Both X and Y axis movement are controlled by inverter and measured by magnetic railing ruler which gives great accuracy.
- The table tilts up to 85° to easier loading and unloading the slab, driven by hydraulic.
- The table rotates 0-360° manually. It stops at every 45°. It also locks at all position 0-360°.
- All the motors are protected by thermal relay or inverter to prevent overload.
- A mobile switchboard helps to move the blade manually.
- All the machine parts and components are well manufactured and organized to guarantee the stable performance.
- The developed machine guarantees accurate cutting, simple maintenance and low breakdown.
- On request, the Remote Assistance Module can be applied in order to offer online after sevices in any countries.
- The product is also called Stone granite marble bridge saw, automatic bridge saw, bridge saw with 45 cutting，monobloc bridge saw, stone bridge saw chamfer cutting, bridge saw with 45 tilting head, laser bridge saw, bridge saw with tilt table.
|Max cutting length/width
|Max cutting thickness
|Head rotating degree
||0° and 90°
|Blade tilting degree
||0-45° (90° optional)
|Diameter of blade
||350-600 (500 when mitre cut)
|Dimensions of table
||0-360°, all position
|Power of blade motor
|Weight of machine